- 1 What LIRR station is Nassau Coliseum?
- 2 Will the Nassau Coliseum reopen?
- 3 Is parking free at Nassau Coliseum?
- 4 Can you take a train to Nassau Coliseum?
- 5 How far is Nassau Coliseum from Manhattan?
- 6 What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
- 7 Can you drop off at Nassau Coliseum?
- 8 How much does it cost to park at Nassau Coliseum?
- 9 How much is parking at the Nassau Coliseum?
- 10 Will the Islanders allow fans?
- 11 Are the Islanders having fans?
- 12 Will Islanders play at Nassau Coliseum?
What LIRR station is Nassau Coliseum?
NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum is accessible from the Long Island Rail Road and local transportation options. Take the Long Island Rail Road to the Hempstead train station, walk one (1) block to the Hempstead Bus Terminal.
Will the Nassau Coliseum reopen?
Nassau Coliseum will reopen its doors on March 11. The New York Islanders announced on Wednesday afternoon that their home arena, the Nassau Coliseum, will reopen to season-ticket holders starting on March 18 against the Philadelphia Flyers, as permitted by state regulations.
Is parking free at Nassau Coliseum?
Parking at Nassau Coliseum Fans are known to park for free Nassau Community College, which is just north of the arena along Charles Lindbergh Boulevard.
Can you take a train to Nassau Coliseum?
The ONLY way to get to the Nassau Coliseum by public transportation is to take the Long Island raiload (commuter train ) from Penn Station in Manhattan (34 st. & 7th ave.) But you have 2 options for trains. Option A is to take the train to Hempstead, a bit of a rough area in parts.
How far is Nassau Coliseum from Manhattan?
The distance between Manhattan and Nassau County Veterans Memorial Coliseum is 20 miles.
What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Tickets
- Aug 27. Fri • 8:00pm. An Evening with Michael Buble in Concert. Pop. Rescheduled Date. Add-Ons Available.
- Mar 5, 2022. Sat • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
- Mar 6, 2022. Sun • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
Can you drop off at Nassau Coliseum?
The drop – off point is opposite of Nassau Coliseum. You can get to the Hempstead Bus Terminal by taking the Long Island Rail Road to Hempstead train station.
How much does it cost to park at Nassau Coliseum?
Purchasing parking in advance costs $5 to $15 for family shows and events and $20 for concerts and “limited special events.” At the gate, prices for family events are still $5 to $15, but the fee for concerts goes up to $30 and the special event parking fee jumps to $40.
How much is parking at the Nassau Coliseum?
PARKING: $15!! Beer: $9.25 per can of Magic Hat #9 & LandShark Water: $5.25 per bottle!
Will the Islanders allow fans?
For the first time in a year, fans will be able to go to sporting events here in New York. The last Islanders game you could ‘ve attended was on March 7, 2020, at the Nassau Coliseum. The Islanders announced in a statement today that they will allow fans back in the arena on March 18 for the first time.
Are the Islanders having fans?
It will be the first time since March 7, 2020, that there will be fans at the “Old Barn,” allowing lifetime supporters to properly celebrate the team’s final season at the arena. No more artificial crowd noise, no more blaring music booming down upon just sportswriters (including this one) to fill the silence.
Will Islanders play at Nassau Coliseum?
This agreement to use the Nassau Coliseum as the Islanders home base for 20-21 will stand even if fans aren’t allowed to attend games. We still have no idea what the 20-21 season will look like. But, on a more positive note, Islanders fans won’t have to worry about where their team will play for 20-21.