- 1 What time is it in Atlantis Bahamas right now?
- 2 Is the Bahamas in the same timezone as Florida?
- 3 Is Bahamas the same time as New York?
- 4 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 5 Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
- 6 Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
- 7 What is the best time of year to go to the Bahamas?
- 8 What money do they use in the Bahamas?
- 9 How long is the flight from Florida to Bahamas?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
- 12 Is Nassau Bahamas dangerous?
What time is it in Atlantis Bahamas right now?
|Current Local Time in Locations in The Bahamas with Links for More Information (3 Locations)|
|Freeport *||Mon 6:38 am|
|George Town ( Bahamas ) *||Mon 6:38 am|
|Nassau *||Mon 6:38 am|
Is the Bahamas in the same timezone as Florida?
Bahamas is the same time as the center of the Florida ( FL ). We are using the US/Eastern time zone. For more accuracy, choose specific cities for each location. For example, compare Jacksonville, FL to Bahamas with Pensacola, FL to Bahamas.
Is Bahamas the same time as New York?
Since Bahamas and New York, New York currently have equivalent time zones, you can call someone during your normal hours and it will be the same time in New York, NY as it is in Bahamas. This will be between 7AM – 11PM their time, since New York, New York is in the same time zone as Bahamas.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
Not worth an entire stay at Atlantis. One positive thing I will say about my review of Atlantis is that beaches are amazing. We went to several beaches, both public and resort, while in the Bahamas and the Cove beach was particularly the best. The kids actually preferred this beach over any pool at Atlantis.
What is the best time of year to go to the Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season. Though temperatures here are great year -round (they rarely dip below 60 degrees), the islands fall within the hurricane belt, so hurricanes may be a factor between June 1 and Nov. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season ).
What money do they use in the Bahamas?
The Bahamian dollar is on par with the US dollar – no need to exchange currency! Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and most debit cards are also widely accepted throughout Nassau Paradise Island, as well as travelers’ cheques.
How long is the flight from Florida to Bahamas?
The total flight duration from Florida to Bahamas is 1 hour, 22 minutes.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
Here too, from December to March there may be short cool periods, sometimes a bit cold. The temperature dropped to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in January 1977, to 6 °C (43 °F) in January 1981, to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in February 1996, and to 9 °C (48 °F) in January 2010. Nassau.
Is Nassau Bahamas dangerous?
Is the Bahamas Dangerous? While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.