- 1 What is the best beach in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 What is the prettiest beach in the Bahamas?
- 3 Can you walk to a beach in Nassau?
- 4 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 5 Which Is Better Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach?
- 6 Is there a free beach in Nassau?
- 7 What part of the Bahamas is the nicest?
- 8 Which Bahama Island is the most beautiful?
- 9 Where in the Bahamas is the pink sand beach?
- 10 How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
- 11 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 12 How far is the beach from Nassau cruise port?
- 13 What is the best excursion in Nassau?
- 14 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 15 Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
What is the best beach in Nassau Bahamas?
The 8 Best Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
- Blue Lagoon.
- Balmoral Island Beach.
- Cabbage Beach.
- Cable Beach.
- Saunders Beach.
- Love Beach.
- Coral Harbour Beach.
What is the prettiest beach in the Bahamas?
Gold Rock Beach, Grand Bahama The signature stretch of sand on on gorgeous Grand Bahama, this “welcome mat” of the island is one of the most beautiful beaches in all of the wider Caribbean, set on the edge of the Lucayan National Park.
Can you walk to a beach in Nassau?
It is found in Paradise Island Nassau, between the Atlantis hotel and the Paradise Island Resort. You can walk to this beach from downtown Nassau or take a taxi here.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Which Is Better Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach?
In the winter months (or stormy months) Cabbage Beach can be closed down for dangerous water conditions and undertows. Cable Beach is generally calmer, so it’s a better bet when the waves are crashing. You can generally tell when you are coming into the harbour.
Is there a free beach in Nassau?
Cable Beach There’s a reason the resorts are there: Cable Beach is a breathtaking beach paradise and a great place to unwind and relax. Cable Beach is public beach, so you can access its 2.5 miles of white sand wonder free of charge.
What part of the Bahamas is the nicest?
Paradise Island (mix of beach and nightlife) If you are looking for some nightlife then Nassau and Paradise Island are the best places to stay in the Bahamas. The Atlantis Cove is a must-try with a beautiful pool, great rooms, fantastic nightlife and all the activities of Paradise Island.
Which Bahama Island is the most beautiful?
Cat Island is one of the least frequented and the most beautiful of all the Bahamas out-islands.
Where in the Bahamas is the pink sand beach?
Harbour Island is most renowned for its beautiful Pink Sand Beach, located along its eastern Atlantic Ocean side. It almost seems endless, stretching for some three plus miles, and it is 50 to 100 feet wide.
How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
Is the Bahamas Dangerous? While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
How far is the beach from Nassau cruise port?
Cable Beach is located on the main-land (Providence Island) roughly six miles west of Nassau Cruise Port. From your terminal (Prince George’s Wharf) you can hop in a taxi and get there in 20 minutes.
What is the best excursion in Nassau?
These experiences are best for tours in Nassau:
- Sandy Toes Full Day Excursion to Rose Island.
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Pig Beach by Powerboat.
- ATV Island Tour (Beach Break, Lunch, Free Tropical Drinks & Rum Cake Souvenir)
- Exuma Full-day Experience.
- WE SAIL IF AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE BOOK Sail to Beautiful Rose Island Beach.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.