- 1 Does Comfort Suites Paradise Island have access to Atlantis?
- 2 How far is Comfort Suites from Atlantis?
- 3 Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
- 4 Does Atlantis have a shuttle?
- 5 Can you just walk around Atlantis?
- 6 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 7 Does RIU Bahamas have access to Atlantis?
- 8 How do you spell Comfort Suites?
- 9 Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
- 10 How much is a cab from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 11 How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
- 12 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 13 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Nas to Atlantis?
Does Comfort Suites Paradise Island have access to Atlantis?
Comfort Suites Paradise Island – Hotel in Nassau with FREE Access to Atlantis AQUAVENTURE.
How far is Comfort Suites from Atlantis?
We are only 5 minutes in walking distance from Atlantis Resort and Casino.
Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
Does Atlantis have a shuttle?
Does Atlantis offer shuttle service within the resorts? Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service operates between The Reef, The Cove, The Royal, Harborside Resort, The Coral, The Beach, Ocean Club and the Ocean Club Golf Course every 30 minutes.
Can you just walk around Atlantis?
mjkacmom. You can walk around the casino (without kids). You can walk around the marina village.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Does RIU Bahamas have access to Atlantis?
1. Re: Do guests at RIU have access to Atlantis? RIU guest do NOT have access to Atlantis facilites. Casinos, shopping and most restaurants are public, but the pools, slides and outdoor facilities are for Atlantis guests only.
How do you spell Comfort Suites?
At Comfort Suites ® hotels, you’ll find more of the space you need to spread out, relax and be your best—25% percent more space than a traditional room, to be exact.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
WOMEN TRAVELERS RISK: LOW Nassau isn’t the safest destination for solo female travelers. Women have reported catcalls and sexual harassment while walking on the streets of this city. If you are a female solo traveler, you are advised to reject rides from strangers or taxi drivers who appear unlicensed.
How much is a cab from Nassau to Paradise Island?
From the Nassau airport taxi rates are approximately $32 to downtown Nassau, $22 to Cable Beach and $38 to Paradise Island—plus the bridge toll. Fares are based on two passengers; there is an additional charge for extra passengers and extra luggage.
How do you get from Nassau port to Paradise Island?
Step by Step
- When you walk off the cruise ship, exit the terminal and walk towards all the shops along the bayfront.
- You will be on a sidewalk that goes along the pier.
- Once the company fills the water taxi, you’ll start your 20-minute journey from the Nassau cruise pier to Paradise Island.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
How much is a taxi from Nas to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport ( NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.