- 1 How do I book a day pass to Atlantis?
- 2 Does Atlantis have day passes?
- 3 Can you walk from Paradise Island to downtown Nassau?
- 4 Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
- 5 What does Atlantis day pass include?
- 6 How much is a day pass at Atlantis Nassau?
- 7 How much are tickets to Atlantis?
- 8 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis?
- 9 How much does Atlantis water park cost?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 Can you just walk into Atlantis?
- 12 Is there a bridge from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 13 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 14 What can you do for free at Atlantis?
- 15 How much is it a night at the Atlantis Hotel in Bahamas?
How do I book a day pass to Atlantis?
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE TODAY Tickets must be purchased in advance. Atlantis Day passes and experiences can be purchased using the above booking console for day guests. Resort guests with future room reservations can arrange experiences through myatlantisvacation.com or by calling 1-800- Atlantis.
Does Atlantis have day passes?
The Atlantis Day Pass allows you to enjoy Aquaventure, a one-of-a kind water park with thrill slides, refreshing pools and miles of white sandy beaches. Non-lodgers must purchase an Atlantis Day Pass in order to be eligible to purchase any marine programs.
Can you walk from Paradise Island to downtown Nassau?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
Travelers not staying at the all-inclusive Atlantis resorts can still visit the Aquaventure water parks in Dubai and the Bahamas with a day pass. However, guests in the Bahamas must be a guest of a partner hotel to buy a ticket.
What does Atlantis day pass include?
Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass gives guests unlimited access to the 141-acre Aquaventure Water Park. Atlantis Beach Day Pass grants guests all day access to the exclusive beaches of Atlantis. Lounge Chairs and towels will be provided. Access to amenities including the casino, shopping and dining.
How much is a day pass at Atlantis Nassau?
Day Passes are $30pp/ $40 if you need towels.
How much are tickets to Atlantis?
Aquaventure Day Visitors – Exclusive Online Rate*
|Aquaventure Day Pass for Adults||AED 269*|
|Aquaventure Day Pass for Kids||AED 225*|
|1 Day Super Pass for Adults||AED 289*|
|1 Day Super Pass for Kids||AED 279*|
|0 – 2 years of age||Free|
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis?
Book a room in one of Atlantis ‘ several offerings without the frills of an all-inclusive deal. A daily $49.95 resort fee applies to these bookings, which includes Wi-Fi, fitness center access, the Aquaventure water park, unlimited movie theater access, resort shuttle service and in-room coffee and tea.
How much does Atlantis water park cost?
Day passes to the waterpark according to their website are $125 per person. over a year ago.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Can you just walk into Atlantis?
Once you ‘ve arrived on the island, there’s no need to rent a car, as visitors can easily walk the grounds and explore everything the hotel has to offer on foot.
Is there a bridge from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Paradise Island is connected to the island of New Providence by two bridges that cross Nassau Harbour. The first was built in 1966 by Resorts International, and the second in the late 1990s.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
What can you do for free at Atlantis?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
How much is it a night at the Atlantis Hotel in Bahamas?
Room rates begin at $211.10 per night. The Beach: You can find the most affordable rooms at Atlantis at The Beach, which is a major bonus for families traveling on a budget—but most of the rooms face the garden, not the beach, so just keep that in mind when making your reservation.