- 1 Who is the county executive of Suffolk County?
- 2 Who is the county executive of Nassau County?
- 3 What does Steve Bellone do?
- 4 Where is Steve Bellone?
- 5 Is Suffolk County NY Democratic or Republican?
- 6 What is the purpose of Suffolk County government?
- 7 How long is the term for Nassau County Executive?
- 8 How much does a Nassau County legislator make?
- 9 Who is the Nassau County town supervisor?
- 10 Is Steve Bellone a veteran?
- 11 Who is the congressman for Suffolk County NY?
- 12 How do I get in touch with Steve Bellone?
- 13 How long are county executives in office?
Who is the county executive of Suffolk County?
Steven Bellone was sworn into office as Suffolk County Executive on January 1, 2012. He is the 8th County Executive in County history.
Who is the county executive of Nassau County?
Laura Curran (born December 31, 1967) is an Canadian-American politician who has served as the County Executive of Nassau County since 2018.
What does Steve Bellone do?
County Executive Bellone, who represents more than 1.5 million residents, has focused his efforts on saving taxpayer dollars through Government Reform, boosting Economic Development to create local and lasting Suffolk County jobs, improving Long Island’s Water Quality to protect the region’s water supply, and enhancing
Where is Steve Bellone?
Born in Queens on Sept. 11, 1969, Bellone was raised in the Suffolk County village of North Babylon, and he currently lives in West Babylon with his wife, Tracey, and three young children.
Is Suffolk County NY Democratic or Republican?
In 1992, the suburban counties split, with Nassau voting Democratic and Suffolk voting Republican; however, since 1996, both counties, along with Brooklyn and Queens, have been Democratic, although sometimes by fairly close margins.
What is the purpose of Suffolk County government?
The mission of the Suffolk County Office of the Public Administrator is primarily to act as fiduciary for estates of deceased persons where, for various reasons, the nominated executors and/or closest relatives cannot act or have been removed as executor or administrator.
How long is the term for Nassau County Executive?
The Nassau County Executive, elected countywide to a four-year term, is the chief administrator of county government, responsible for law enforcement, planning, consumer protection, roads, parks and recreation facilities, all other services provided by the county, and preparation of the county budget.
How much does a Nassau County legislator make?
In December 2015, legislators voted without much debate to raise their salary to $75,000 admist a county financial crisis; however it went into effect the next session in 2017.
Who is the Nassau County town supervisor?
|Assumed office January 2020|
|Preceded by||Sylvia A. Cabana|
|Town Supervisor of Hempstead|
Is Steve Bellone a veteran?
As an Army veteran, Steve is committed to supporting and enhancing veteran services programs throughout the County. Steve is a graduate of North Babylon High School and he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Queens College in 1991.
Who is the congressman for Suffolk County NY?
Congressman Lee Zeldin. Representing the 1st District of New York.
How do I get in touch with Steve Bellone?
Contact Us Today.
- Bellone For Suffolk Headquarters. 55 Plant Ave. Hauppauge, NY 11788. Mailing Address. PO Box 524. East Setauket, NY 11733.
- Email. [email protected] For Media Inquiries: [email protected]
- Phone. (631) 203-4498.
How long are county executives in office?
County executives serve four-year terms.