- 1 What is there to do at the port in Nassau Bahamas?
- 2 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 3 What is the best excursion in Nassau?
- 4 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 5 Can you just walk around Atlantis?
- 6 How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
- 7 Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
- 8 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 9 What is the best beach to go to in Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
- 11 Can you take a day trip from Nassau to Exuma?
- 12 How much does it cost to swim with the pigs in the Bahamas?
- 13 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 14 Is there ziplining in Nassau Bahamas?
- 15 Does Royal Caribbean go to Atlantis?
What is there to do at the port in Nassau Bahamas?
26 Things to Do in Nassau, Bahamas While On a Cruise
- Explore Downtown. It’s always a good idea to set aside some little time to explore a port of call.
- Walk Queen’s Staircase.
- Tour Fort Fincastle.
- Visit the Historic Parliament Square.
- Pirate of Nassau Museum.
- Swim With Pigs.
- Public Library & Museum.
- Nassau Straw Market.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
What is the best excursion in Nassau?
These experiences are best for tours in Nassau:
- Sandy Toes Full Day Excursion to Rose Island.
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Pig Beach by Powerboat.
- ATV Island Tour (Beach Break, Lunch, Free Tropical Drinks & Rum Cake Souvenir)
- Exuma Full-day Experience.
- WE SAIL IF AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE BOOK Sail to Beautiful Rose Island Beach.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Can you just walk around Atlantis?
mjkacmom. You can walk around the casino (without kids). You can walk around the marina village.
How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
Cable Beach is located on the main-land (Providence Island) roughly six miles west of Nassau Cruise Port. From your terminal (Prince George’s Wharf) you can hop in a taxi and get there in 20 minutes.
Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau is compact and easy to see in a day, which is quite convenient considering many visitors (coming off cruise ships) only have that long to see it.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
What is the best beach to go to in Nassau Bahamas?
The 8 Best Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
- Blue Lagoon.
- Balmoral Island Beach.
- Cabbage Beach.
- Cable Beach.
- Saunders Beach.
- Love Beach.
- Coral Harbour Beach.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth the money?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
Can you take a day trip from Nassau to Exuma?
You can take day trips from Nassau to Exuma and arrive in a little over half an hour.
How much does it cost to swim with the pigs in the Bahamas?
Cost: $210 per person, including transfers to and from the airport or your hotel, snorkel equipment, unlimited Bahama Mamas, soft drinks and conch salad. Other, less expensive tour operators require you to make your own way to the boat launch. When to go: Tours run all year.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
Is there ziplining in Nassau Bahamas?
Saturday, February 3rd, Pirates Cove Zipline and Waterpark officially opened the newest tourist attraction on Grand Bahama Island, making this island the only place in The Islands Of The Bahamas where the thrills of ziplining can be experienced.
Does Royal Caribbean go to Atlantis?
Enter the tropical oasis of Atlantis Paradise Island, a massive beachfront resort packed with thrills for every age. Your ticket lands you a complimentary lounge chair and towel plus entry to Aquaventure, a 141-acre waterpark holding over 20 million gallons of water.