- 1 Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 2 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 3 What do you do when you get off the cruise ship in Nassau?
- 4 Does Royal Caribbean go to Atlantis?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 6 Can you just walk around Atlantis?
- 7 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 8 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 9 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 11 How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
- 12 Is there a free beach in Nassau?
- 13 Do you need a passport to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
- 14 Can you bring water on Royal Caribbean?
- 15 Which is better Bahamas or Caribbean cruise?
Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Cruise passengers docking at Nassau can fit a visit to Atlantis into their day’s schedule with no difficulty, as the resort is only 2 miles by road from the cruise port at Prince George Wharf. A bridge connecting Paradise Island to Nassau is open to cars and pedestrians, and water taxis run between the two locales.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
What do you do when you get off the cruise ship in Nassau?
Read on to find out more:
- Explore Downtown. It’s always a good idea to set aside some little time to explore a port of call.
- Walk Queen’s Staircase.
- Tour Fort Fincastle.
- Visit the Historic Parliament Square.
- Pirate of Nassau Museum.
- Swim With Pigs.
- Public Library & Museum.
- Nassau Straw Market.
Does Royal Caribbean go to Atlantis?
Enter the tropical oasis of Atlantis Paradise Island, a massive beachfront resort packed with thrills for every age. Your ticket lands you a complimentary lounge chair and towel plus entry to Aquaventure, a 141-acre waterpark holding over 20 million gallons of water.
How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
If you’re running late, you can always catch a taxi back to the port. It’ll run about $8-$10 for the ride but traffic at rush hour in downtown Nassau can come to a stand-still.
Can you just walk around Atlantis?
mjkacmom. You can walk around the casino (without kids). You can walk around the marina village.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
How dangerous is Nassau Bahamas?
Is the Bahamas Dangerous? While safety has improved in the Bahamas, there is still violent crime, mainly in Nassau and the island of Grand Bahama, which includes the city of Freeport. Armed robberies, burglaries, sexual assault, and other violent crimes take place, along with purse snatchings.
Is there a free beach in Nassau?
Cable Beach There’s a reason the resorts are there: Cable Beach is a breathtaking beach paradise and a great place to unwind and relax. Cable Beach is public beach, so you can access its 2.5 miles of white sand wonder free of charge.
Do you need a passport to go on a cruise to the Bahamas?
Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.
Can you bring water on Royal Caribbean?
Royal Caribbean now allowing guests to bring non-alcoholic beverages onboard. Specifically, non-alcoholic beverages brought onboard may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Distilled water or specialized beverages such as, milk for medical purposes, dietary or infant use, are permitted
Which is better Bahamas or Caribbean cruise?
While the Caribbean undoubtedly has more options as far as a destination, you can’t beat the convenience of The Bahamas. No matter which itinerary you go with, you’re going to see some amazing wildlife, lush vegetation and beautiful beaches.