- 1 How do I drop a class at Nassau Community College?
- 2 How do I change my major at Nassau Community College?
- 3 What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
- 4 How do you waitlist NCC?
- 5 Does an unofficial withdrawal affect your GPA?
- 6 How many credits do you need to graduate Nassau Community College?
- 7 How do I get my transcript from Nassau Community College?
- 8 How do I apply to Nassau Community College?
- 9 What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
- 10 Are there dorms at Nassau Community College?
- 11 Is Nassau Community College good?
- 12 How do waitlisted classes work?
- 13 How do you waitlist a class UAB?
- 14 How do I add myself to the waitlist?
How do I drop a class at Nassau Community College?
Students are required to log into the portal and request a withdrawal. A grade of W will appear on the student’s transcript. The student’s GPA will not be affected. After the ninth week of classes, the approval is at the discretion of the instructor.
How do I change my major at Nassau Community College?
A Change of Program form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar’s Office. If you are changing your major to Liberal Arts, a Liberal Arts advisor can sign your Change of Program form. For all other majors, you must contact the appropriate academic department to see if you are eligible to change your program.
What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
Nassau is a public college located in Hempstead, New York in the New York City Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,486 undergraduate students. The Nassau acceptance rate is 100%.
How do you waitlist NCC?
To waitlist for a class, type the CRN into the worksheet at the bottom of the Add or Drop Classes screen. Click on Submit Changes. Under Action, use the drop-down arrow and highlight Wait Listed. Click on Submit Changes again.
Does an unofficial withdrawal affect your GPA?
An unofficial withdrawal impacts both your GPA and your Pace/Completion Rate. It is better to officially withdraw from your class than to stop attending and let yourself get assigned an F-grade.
How many credits do you need to graduate Nassau Community College?
How many credits do I need to graduate? While the actual number of credits required for graduation varies slightly from one curriculum to another, most programs at Nassau require approximately 64 credits. For information about the number of credits required in a specific curriculum, speak with an academic advisor.
How do I get my transcript from Nassau Community College?
All students picking up or requesting transcripts must first go to one of the kiosks located in the New Student Services Center and select Pick Up Transcripts.
How do I apply to Nassau Community College?
An application for admission to Nassau Community College is available in the Admissions Office and online. An interview with the Respiratory Care Program Admissions Committee will be scheduled during the spring semester for eligible candidates once the application is complete.
What GPA do you need to get into Farmingdale?
Applicants require above average high school grades to get into SUNY College of Technology at Farmingdale. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Farmingdale State College was 3.3 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
Are there dorms at Nassau Community College?
Housing. At this point in time, NCC does not have student housing. You are responsible to for your living arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns about housing, please contact us.
Is Nassau Community College good?
Nassau is a great place to star and it has a good reputation community college wise.
How do waitlisted classes work?
If a class is full, a student can choose to be placed on a waitlist to enroll in the class if a seat becomes available. When a student is added to the waitlist, they are assigned the next available position number. The remaining students then fill in the wait list spots the previous waitlist students had.
How do you waitlist a class UAB?
- If the class you are trying to register for is full, and has an open waitlist, you can log into BlazerNET, and select: STUDENT > REGISTRATION > ADD OR DROP CLASSES > REGISTRATION TERM.
- In the Action box, click on the drop‐down menu, and select “ Waitlisted ”, and click the SUBMIT CHANGES button.
How do I add myself to the waitlist?
To add yourself to the waitlist, select “ waitlisted ” from the dropdown menu and click “Submit changes”. Under action, select waitlisted from the dropdown menu as shown. 4. When you press submit, your schedule will appear and you will see “ Waitlisted ” next to the course/ CRN that you have entered.