- 1 How do I get from Nassau to Great Stirrup Cay?
- 2 What cruise ships go to Great Stirrup Cay?
- 3 Does anyone live on Great Stirrup Cay?
- 4 How much is a cabana at Great Stirrup Cay?
- 5 Where is Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas?
- 6 Does Norwegian Cruise have their own island?
- 7 Which Cruise Line has the best private island?
- 8 Is Great Stirrup Cay a tender port?
- 9 Where is Harvest Caye Belize?
- 10 Which Cruise Line has the best food?
- 11 What are Norwegians private islands?
- 12 Is bottled water free on Norwegian Cruise?
- 13 What is included in the free open bar on Norwegian Cruise?
- 14 Which cruise lines are the cleanest?
How do I get from Nassau to Great Stirrup Cay?
There is no direct connection from Nassau to Great Stirrup Cay. However, you can take the taxi to Nassau airport, fly to San Andros, then take the travel to Great Stirrup Cay.
What cruise ships go to Great Stirrup Cay?
Ships thatSail to Great Stirrup Cay
- Norwegian Bliss.
- Norwegian Breakaway.
- Norwegian Dawn.
- Norwegian Encore.
- Norwegian Getaway.
- Norwegian Gem.
- Norwegian Jade.
- Norwegian Jewel.
Does anyone live on Great Stirrup Cay?
“This is the biggest (makeover) of the island ever.” Acquired by Norwegian Cruise Line in 1977, Great Stirrup Cay is located in the Bahamas’ sparsely populated Berry Islands chain, about 62 miles from Nassau. A staff of more than 60 people lives full time on the island to prepare it for ship visits.
How much is a cabana at Great Stirrup Cay?
Pricing is per cabana (not per person) and can vary based on your individual ship and itinerary, but daily rates start at $445 for the small cabanas and $495 for the large cabanas; fee includes a $50 credit for use toward food and beverages.
Where is Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas?
Great Stirrup Cay is a 268-acre (108 ha) island that is part of the Berry Islands in the Bahamas. Norwegian Cruise Line purchased the island from the Belcher Oil Company in 1977 and developed it into a private island for their cruise ship passengers.
Does Norwegian Cruise have their own island?
Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas: What You Need to Know (2021) Find out everything you need to know about Norwegian Cruise Line’s private island Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas with things to do and tips. Along with all the natural features there are $25 million of facilities and amenities that NCL has built on the island.
Which Cruise Line has the best private island?
- Castaway Cay, Bahamas. Castaway Cay, Bahamas (Photo courtesy of Disney Cruise Lines)
- Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas. (Photo courtesy of Royal Caribbean )
- Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas (Photo by photosvit / Getty Images)
- Half Moon Cay.
- Harvest Caye, Belize.
- Labadee, Haiti.
- Princess Cays, Bahamas.
Is Great Stirrup Cay a tender port?
Is Great Stirrup Cay a tender port? Yes. Great Stirrup Cay doesn’t yet have a pier for ships to dock at, so your ship will anchor offshore.
Where is Harvest Caye Belize?
Coordinates:16.4783°N 88.4039°W Harvest Caye is a private island owned by Norwegian Cruise Line, located in southern Belize.
Which Cruise Line has the best food?
Which cruise lines have the best food?
- Disney Cruise Line — 4.53 / 5.
- Celebrity Cruises — 4.43 / 5.
- Royal Caribbean — 4.26 / 5.
- Holland America — 4.22 / 5.
- Carnival Cruise Line — 4.13 / 5.
- Princess Cruises — 4.10 / 5.
- Norwegian Cruise Line — 3.97 / 5.
What are Norwegians private islands?
Check out our cruise line private islands guide below.
- Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line.
- Half Moon Cay, Holland America Line.
- Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean International.
- Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Harvest Caye, Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Labadee, Royal Caribbean.
- Princess Cays, Princess Cruises.
Is bottled water free on Norwegian Cruise?
Beverage selection is subject to change onboard. Only Premium Plus includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), energy drinks, non-alcoholic beer, wine dispensers, and specialty coffee. A 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added to all package purchases.
What is included in the free open bar on Norwegian Cruise?
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Open Bar (formerly known as the Ultimate Beverage Package) includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay.
Which cruise lines are the cleanest?
The 3 “Cleanest” Cruise Lines According to the CDC Viking Ocean Cruises – When it comes to passing CDC inspections, Viking Ocean Cruises takes the top honor. With five ships, every Viking cruise ship scored well on their latest inspections. Three ships — Viking Sea, Viking Sky, and Viking Star — scored a perfect 100.