- 1 What should I pack for Atlantis Bahamas?
- 2 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 3 Can you bring your own food to Atlantis?
- 4 What do I need to know before going to Atlantis?
- 5 Do I need bug spray in Bahamas?
- 6 What can I bring back from the Bahamas?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 8 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 9 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 10 How can I eat cheap in Atlantis Bahamas?
- 11 Is food expensive at Atlantis?
- 12 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 13 What can you do for free at Atlantis?
- 14 Is the meal plan at Atlantis worth it?
- 15 Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
What should I pack for Atlantis Bahamas?
Atlantis Packing List for Nassau Bahamas
- Lots of sunscreen! However much sunscreen you think you will need.
- Flip Flops & Water Shoes for the Atlantis.
- Swim Shirts or Rash Guards.
- Swim Cover Up.
- Snorkeling Gear & Goggles.
- Pool & Sand Toys.
- Waterproof Phone Case.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
Can you bring your own food to Atlantis?
Atlantis totally allows you bring in a cooler with outside food and drinks. So whether you bring your own from home or stop in at a Nassau or Paradise Island store to stock up, you ‘ll have exactly what you need to keep your food and/or beverages cooled.
What do I need to know before going to Atlantis?
10 Things To Know Before Going To Atlantis, Bahamas
- Bring Your Walking Shoes. When staying at Atlantis, you will be walking a lot!
- Download The App.
- Make Restaurant Reservations In Advance.
- The Speak English.
- Everyone Is So Nice.
- Plan To Be Outside All Day.
- Book A Dolphin Cay Adventure.
- Food Is Expensive.
Do I need bug spray in Bahamas?
Sunscreen is a no brainer but bug spray should be right there with it. During the rainy season (May-October) stagnant water builds up and is the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos. We also purchased mosquito coils to light in the evening around the boat.
What can I bring back from the Bahamas?
Here are 10 items that you can bring home.
- Straw Goods. Weaving baskets, hats, purses, fans and more from dried palm leaves and sisal is an age-old Bahamian handicraft, and you’ll see such items sold everywhere.
- Conch Shell Jewelry.
- Jams and Jellies.
- Pine Seed Doll.
- Junkanoo Art.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
How can I eat cheap in Atlantis Bahamas?
Eat the Kids Meals If you are looking for some more affordable lunch ideas, skip the restaurants and eat at the pool side snack bars. They offer tons of food and are way less priced than the restaurants. But you can save even more money if you order a kids meal.
Is food expensive at Atlantis?
Atlantis has many value meals that are around $10 (burger, fries, soda), but if you vary from those meals, you can hit $20 quickly. same meal in parks at Disney is usually in the $10 range. Dinner is where you can get in trouble and there just aren’t many fast- food /cheap otions.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
What can you do for free at Atlantis?
There are free things to do at Atlantis: catch a movie at the theater, admire marine life at the resort’s lagoons and exhibits and waterslides at Aquaventure. Several times a week, lessons are given on site on the dozens of game tables and hundreds of slot machines found in the casino.
Is the meal plan at Atlantis worth it?
The meal plan is not worth it. You have to buy it for all of the days of your stay. It does not include any lunches.
Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. All other Atlantis services such as the Mandara Spa, the Comedy Club and our Business Center, are yours to enjoy for a nominal fee.