- 1 Is Nassau good for families?
- 2 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 3 Which Bahama Island is best for families?
- 4 Is Atlantis Bahamas kid friendly?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
- 7 Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
- 8 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 9 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 10 Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
- 11 Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
- 12 What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
- 13 Is Atlantis expensive?
- 14 Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
- 15 What can kids do at Atlantis Bahamas?
Is Nassau good for families?
Global, Travel With that said, I can tell you without hesitation that Nassau Paradise Island is now my top pick for families or first-time Caribbean travelers. There are so many fun things to do with kids in Nassau, making it a great option for a Caribbean family vacation.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
Which Bahama Island is best for families?
6 Best Bahamas Family Vacations
- Grand Bahama Island. Grand Bahama Island took a heavy hit from Hurricane Dorian.
- The Exumas. The Exumas—comprised of Great Exuma, Little Exuma, and the Exuma Cays—make for a memorable family vacation in the Bahamas.
- Nassau/Paradise Island.
- Andros Islands.
- Bimini Islands.
Is Atlantis Bahamas kid friendly?
Family fun and relaxing vacations go hand in hand at Atlantis, Paradise Island. Atlantis is one of the best places to travel with kids. Filled with family fun and adventure for kids of all ages, and their parents, Atlantis, Paradise Island is the ideal place for your Bahamas family vacation.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
Trip.com. The Reef is one of the favorites of families. Removed from the bustling side of the resort, it’s quieter and features its own beach and pool, as well as the resort’s only rooms with kitchenettes and dining spaces.
Can you walk around Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau is compact and easy to see in a day, which is quite convenient considering many visitors (coming off cruise ships) only have that long to see it.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
The Cove Resort at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas.
Do you need a passport to go to Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
What is the most beautiful island in the Bahamas?
Cat Island is one of the least frequented and the most beautiful of all the Bahamas out-islands. While it offers outstanding diving off its south shore, this remote island has hardly been touched by tourism, making it ideal for those seeking the ultimate in peace, and unchartered territory.
Is Atlantis expensive?
Each section of the resort varies in price, and holiday and winter months are typically more expensive: The Beach Tower, which offers beachside rooms, averages $143 per night, but rooms can go as high as $339 per night depending on the time of year.
Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
Not worth an entire stay at Atlantis. One positive thing I will say about my review of Atlantis is that beaches are amazing. We went to several beaches, both public and resort, while in the Bahamas and the Cove beach was particularly the best. The kids actually preferred this beach over any pool at Atlantis.
What can kids do at Atlantis Bahamas?
Kid -friendly Attractions at Atlantis A must- do: Aquaventure, the 141-acre Atlantis water park featuring 18 water slides for kids 48 inches or taller, “river rides” for preschool-aged children and older, and 20 swimming areas (including three that are especially baby- and toddler-friendly).