- 1 Is April a good month to go to the Bahamas?
- 2 Is it warm enough to swim in the Bahamas in April?
- 3 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 4 What is the hottest month in the Bahamas?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
- 7 What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
- 8 What is the rainy season in Bahamas?
- 9 Which country has best weather in April?
- 10 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 11 How many murders have there been in the Bahamas in 2020?
- 12 What celebrities have homes in the Bahamas?
- 13 How much money should I take to the Bahamas?
- 14 Does it rain all day in Bahamas?
- 15 Does it get cold at night in Bahamas?
Is April a good month to go to the Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid- April, the country’s peak season. Most of these months (plus May) also fall within the region’s rainy season, which can leave you with fewer days spent enjoying the islands’ outdoor activities.
Is it warm enough to swim in the Bahamas in April?
No need to worry about the shock of cold water when you take a swim in the Bahamas. The water temperature year-round falls between 73 and 82 degrees F. During the month of April, expect water temperatures to hover around 75 degrees F. Comfortably swim, snorkel, dive and enjoy all the water sports you can pack in.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
What is the hottest month in the Bahamas?
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is August (32.1°C). The month with the lowest average high temperature is January (25.6°C). The month with the highest average low temperature is July (24.7°C).
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
Here too, from December to March there may be short cool periods, sometimes a bit cold. The temperature dropped to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in January 1977, to 6 °C (43 °F) in January 1981, to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in February 1996, and to 9 °C (48 °F) in January 2010. Nassau.
What is the rainy season in Bahamas?
Best Time to Visit The Bahamas for Good Weather: The climate in The Bahamas is tropical, with a hot and rainy season from May to October and a cooler season from November to April.
Which country has best weather in April?
If you’re tired of the ‘ April showers’, April can be a great month to get away for some early summer sunshine.
- Cancun, Mexico. Average April temperature: 36.7 °C.
- Orlando. Average April temperature: 28.3 °C.
- Cairo, Egypt. Average April temperature: 28.1 °C.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Las Vegas.
- Bodrum, Turkey.
- Kos, Greece.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
How many murders have there been in the Bahamas in 2020?
73 murders recorded in 2020. NASSAU, BAHAMAS — Overall crime decreased by 16 percent in 2020, statistics released by Commissioner of Police Paul Rolle yesterday revealed.
What celebrities have homes in the Bahamas?
Celebrities and billionaires
- Nicolas Cage – owns estate residence on Paradise Island and a private island in the Exuma chains.
- Mariah Carey – owns a house on Windermere, a private island connected to Eleuthera, where she married Nick Cannon in 2008.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs.
How much money should I take to the Bahamas?
How much money will you need for your trip to the Bahamas? You should plan to spend around BS$159 ($161) per day on your vacation in the Bahamas, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
Does it rain all day in Bahamas?
It did rain almost every day, sometimes just a bit and passes through, other times, it was for hours on end. Just make the most of it, head to the pools and enjoy the waters. Keep in mind, they do close the Aquaventure when there is a lighting strike near the island, which isn’t all to uncommon.
Does it get cold at night in Bahamas?
Of course, temperatures vary by location of each island and also a Caribbean resort’s location on its island. September to May is the most popular time for visitors to go to the Out Islands of The Bahamas when temperatures average from 70 to 75 degrees a day. Nighttime temperatures cool down by just 5 to 7 degrees.