- 1 How do you get to Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum?
- 2 Can you take a train to Nassau Coliseum?
- 3 Is parking free at Nassau Coliseum?
- 4 Can you buy tickets at Nassau Coliseum box office?
- 5 Is Nassau Coliseum closing down?
- 6 Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
- 7 What LIRR station is Nassau Coliseum?
- 8 How much does it cost to park at Nassau Coliseum?
- 9 How much is parking at the Nassau Coliseum?
How do you get to Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum?
There are 5 ways to get from Manhattan to Nassau County Veterans Memorial Coliseum by train, bus, subway, taxi or car
- Take the train from New York Penn Station to Westbury Port Jefferson /
- Take the bus from Post Av Opp Railroad Av Westb. LIRR to Nassau Comm Coll @ Endo Blvd n35.
Can you take a train to Nassau Coliseum?
The ONLY way to get to the Nassau Coliseum by public transportation is to take the Long Island raiload (commuter train ) from Penn Station in Manhattan (34 st. & 7th ave.) But you have 2 options for trains. Option A is to take the train to Hempstead, a bit of a rough area in parts.
Is parking free at Nassau Coliseum?
Parking at Nassau Coliseum Fans are known to park for free Nassau Community College, which is just north of the arena along Charles Lindbergh Boulevard.
Can you buy tickets at Nassau Coliseum box office?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale Tickets | Buy Tickets Online or Call (800) 515-2171 | Box Office Ticket Sales.
Is Nassau Coliseum closing down?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum will be shutting down, as Onexim Sports and Entertainment — the company run by former Nets majority owner and billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov — is looking for new investors to absorb remaining debt on the arena, per Bloomberg.
Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
In June 2020, Nassau Coliseum was closed indefinitely as its owners sought new investors, putting the Islanders’ plans to return to the arena full-time for the 2020–21 season in doubt. Nassau Coliseum.
|Opened||February 11, 1972|
|Expanded||1976, 1983, 2017|
|Reopened||March 31, 2017 (renovations)|
What LIRR station is Nassau Coliseum?
NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum is accessible from the Long Island Rail Road and local transportation options. Take the Long Island Rail Road to the Hempstead train station, walk one (1) block to the Hempstead Bus Terminal.
How much does it cost to park at Nassau Coliseum?
Purchasing parking in advance costs $5 to $15 for family shows and events and $20 for concerts and “limited special events.” At the gate, prices for family events are still $5 to $15, but the fee for concerts goes up to $30 and the special event parking fee jumps to $40.
How much is parking at the Nassau Coliseum?
PARKING: $15!! Beer: $9.25 per can of Magic Hat #9 & LandShark Water: $5.25 per bottle!