- 1 How do I get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 2 How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 3 Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
- 4 How much is the ferry from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 5 Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
- 6 Is there Uber on Nassau?
- 7 How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 8 Can you visit Atlantis for free?
- 9 Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
- 10 Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
- 11 How do you get to Atlantis Paradise Island?
- 12 Does RIU Bahamas have access to Atlantis?
- 13 How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Paradise Island Bahamas?
- 15 How long is the ferry from Nassau to Harbour Island?
How do I get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Keep in mind that the area just over the bridge is a good 1/2 hour walk from downtown Nassau.
- Ferry Boat – Water Ferries run from Paradise Island to Nassau daily from 9am – 6pm.
- Taxi cab- Cabs are readily available throughout the downtown area, wharf, cruise port and hotel entrances.
How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Walking to Atlantis If you’re happy to walk 2 miles (or 4 miles for the round trip), you can get to Atlantis from the cruise port on foot. Head east on Bay Street toward the bridge; then go left across the bridge and walk to Paradise Island.
Can you walk to Paradise Island from Nassau?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Paradise Island?
The Ferry to Paradise Island Costs $4 Each Way Rates are $4 per person each way, or $8 round trip. Be sure to bring cash, and it’s ideal that you bring exact change. If you don’t have exact change, don’t worry, as they can make change for small bills. We certainly wouldn’t bring $50 or $100 cash to pay for the fare.
Is Paradise Island in Nassau safe?
While in downtown Nassau, you need to be alert and on the lookout for pickpockets and ATM scammers. However, across the bridge on Nassau Paradise Island, this resort-filled town is home to safe hotels, like the Atlantis hotel. Be cautious when visiting the ‘Over-the-Hill’ community (south of Shirley Street) in Nassau.
Is there Uber on Nassau?
(Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft are not available in the Bahamas.) The islands’ biggest airports are Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO) and Exuma International Airport (GGT).
How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
If you’re running late, you can always catch a taxi back to the port. It’ll run about $8-$10 for the ride but traffic at rush hour in downtown Nassau can come to a stand-still.
Can you visit Atlantis for free?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
Can you go to Atlantis Casino for free?
As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. All other Atlantis services such as the Mandara Spa, the Comedy Club and our Business Center, are yours to enjoy for a nominal fee.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Nassau?
WOMEN TRAVELERS RISK: LOW Nassau isn’t the safest destination for solo female travelers. Women have reported catcalls and sexual harassment while walking on the streets of this city. If you are a female solo traveler, you are advised to reject rides from strangers or taxi drivers who appear unlicensed.
How do you get to Atlantis Paradise Island?
Getting There To get to Atlantis, fly into Nassau International Airport, then take a taxi across the bridge connecting the island of New Providence with Paradise Island. Airport transfers also can be arranged through the resort when you book a room.
Does RIU Bahamas have access to Atlantis?
1. Re: Do guests at RIU have access to Atlantis? RIU guest do NOT have access to Atlantis facilites. Casinos, shopping and most restaurants are public, but the pools, slides and outdoor facilities are for Atlantis guests only.
How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
From the Nassau airport taxi rates are approximately $32 to downtown Nassau, $22 to Cable Beach and $38 to Paradise Island—plus the bridge toll. Fares are based on two passengers; there is an additional charge for extra passengers and extra luggage.
How much does it cost to go to Paradise Island Bahamas?
The Reef, a luxury property with studios, suites and penthouses, starts at $314 per night for a studio. The Cove Atlantis is an exclusive, adults-only section of the resort featuring an ultra-pool. Prices match the amenities, with an ocean suite averaging $386 per night.
How long is the ferry from Nassau to Harbour Island?
Bahamas Ferries, high-speed catamarans, connect Nassau to Harbour Island, Governor’s Harbour, and Spanish Wells. The trip takes three hours and costs $155 round-trip.