- 1 How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Paradise Island?
- 2 How much is the ferry from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 3 How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 4 How do I get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 5 Can you walk from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 6 Is Nassau and Paradise Island the same?
- 7 Is it safe on Paradise Island Bahamas?
- 8 Is it safe to travel to Paradise Island Bahamas?
- 9 Can I visit Atlantis without staying there?
- 10 How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 11 How much is a taxi from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 12 Can I take snacks on cruise?
- 13 Is there Uber on Nassau?
- 14 Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
- 15 Do you tip in the Bahamas?
How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Paradise Island?
Step by Step
- When you walk off the cruise ship, exit the terminal and walk towards all the shops along the bayfront.
- You will be on a sidewalk that goes along the pier.
- Once the company fills the water taxi, you’ll start your 20-minute journey from the Nassau cruise pier to Paradise Island.
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Paradise Island?
The Ferry to Paradise Island Costs $4 Each Way Rates are $4 per person each way, or $8 round trip. Be sure to bring cash, and it’s ideal that you bring exact change. If you don’t have exact change, don’t worry, as they can make change for small bills. We certainly wouldn’t bring $50 or $100 cash to pay for the fare.
How do I get from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Walking to Atlantis If you’re happy to walk 2 miles (or 4 miles for the round trip), you can get to Atlantis from the cruise port on foot. Head east on Bay Street toward the bridge; then go left across the bridge and walk to Paradise Island.
How do I get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Keep in mind that the area just over the bridge is a good 1/2 hour walk from downtown Nassau.
- Ferry Boat – Water Ferries run from Paradise Island to Nassau daily from 9am – 6pm.
- Taxi cab- Cabs are readily available throughout the downtown area, wharf, cruise port and hotel entrances.
Can you walk from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Most visitors walk around Paradise Island’s most densely developed sections and hire a taxi for the occasional longer haul. The most popular way to reach nearby Nassau is to walk across the toll bridge. There is no charge for pedestrians.
Is Nassau and Paradise Island the same?
Nassau is the capital city of the Bahamas and it is located on the island of New Providence. Paradise Island is an island connected to Nassau by two bridges. It lies parallel to Nassau on the Eastern side.
Is it safe on Paradise Island Bahamas?
Paradise Island is very safe. Most of the Island is owned by the Atlantis and there is pretty good security around. As with any area there are places to avoid, but if you are smart there really is not too much to worry about.
Is it safe to travel to Paradise Island Bahamas?
Do not travel to The Bahamas due to COVID-19. Exercise caution in some areas of The Bahamas due to crime. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for the Bahamas due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country.
Can I visit Atlantis without staying there?
Travelers not staying at the all-inclusive Atlantis resorts can still visit the Aquaventure water parks in Dubai and the Bahamas with a day pass. However, guests in the Bahamas must be a guest of a partner hotel to buy a ticket.
How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
If you’re running late, you can always catch a taxi back to the port. It’ll run about $8-$10 for the ride but traffic at rush hour in downtown Nassau can come to a stand-still.
How much is a taxi from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport ( NAS ) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.
Can I take snacks on cruise?
Bring on a Cruise. As you may know, there are some major issues on cruise ships that apply to food. For both of these reasons, you aren’t allowed to bring on fruits and vegetables or home cooked items on your cruise. Instead, the only food and snacks you are allowed to bring with you are pre-packaged items.
Is there Uber on Nassau?
(Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft are not available in the Bahamas.) The islands’ biggest airports are Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO) and Exuma International Airport (GGT).
Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
We are conveniently located minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and offer complimentary airport shuttle for all hotel guests. The Atlantis shuttle runs from 4:30 am until 12:15 am. The shuttle departs the airport every 30 minutes, on the quarter hour, and can be found directly outside baggage claim.
Do you tip in the Bahamas?
Tipping is customary in The Bahamas, and you should tip according to the quality of service you receive. Bellboys and porters usually receive $1 per bag, while most other servers (waiters, taxis, etc.) receive 15%.