- 1 How do I get from Staniel Cay to Nassau?
- 2 How long is a boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
- 3 Can you take a ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
- 4 How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
- 5 What is the best Cay in the Bahamas?
- 6 How far is Staniel Cay from Miami?
- 7 Can you go to pig Beach from Nassau?
- 8 Can you get from Nassau to Exuma?
- 9 Can you swim with the pigs in Nassau?
- 10 How do you get from Nassau to Long Island?
- 11 How much is a ferry from Nassau to Harbour Island?
- 12 How do I get from Nassau to Harbor Island?
- 13 How long is the boat ride from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau Bahamas?
- 14 Can you island hop in the Bahamas?
- 15 What is Exuma island famous for?
How do I get from Staniel Cay to Nassau?
There is no direct connection from Staniel Cay to Nassau. However, you can take the travel to Rock Sound then take the car ferry to Nassau. Alternatively, you can take the travel to Rock Sound airport, fly to Nassau, then take the taxi to Nassau.
How long is a boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
Nassau to Exuma day trip by ferry The ride lasts about four hours round trip so you would be best suited to decide if time is of the essence on your Exuma excursions from Nassau.
Can you take a ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
We do sail from Nassau for George Town, Exuma on Monday and Wednesday. A ferry can take you from George Town to Big Major Cay.
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma? Bahamas Ferries offers round trip $130 per adult and $91 per Child (2-11 years) for the ferry journey between Nassau to Exuma Georgetown.
What is the best Cay in the Bahamas?
7 Best Islands in the Bahamas to Visit That Are Under the Radar
- The Abacos. The Abacos, Bahamas.
- Cat Island. Cat Island, Bahamas.
- Andros. Andros Barrier Reef.
- Eleuthera. Glass window bridge on Eleuthera Island.
- Long Island. Credit: Wikimedia Commons.
- Harbour Island. Credit: Mike’s Birds.
- Crooked Island. Credit: Crooked Island Lodge.
How far is Staniel Cay from Miami?
The distance between Miami and Staniel Cay is 418 km.
Can you go to pig Beach from Nassau?
How to Get to Pig Beach. Big Major Cay lies just shy of 100 miles south of Nassau (the Bahamas capital city and hub for all tourism). One can travel to Pig Beach by power boat, ferry, or private plane.
Can you get from Nassau to Exuma?
The most popular way to get to the Exumas is to fly there aboard Bahamasair (tel. 800/222-4262; www.bahamasair.com), which offers twice-daily service from Nassau to George Town. The first flight usually leaves Nassau in the morning sometime around 6:20am, depending on the day.
Can you swim with the pigs in Nassau?
If you ‘re staying in Nassau or The Exumas, you can easily book a day trip to see the swimming pigs. Your adventure includes a boat tour through The Exuma Cays.
How do you get from Nassau to Long Island?
The most common route taken to Long Island is through Nassau (NAS), on the island of New Providence. Most major air carriers have scheduled flights to Nassau (NAS). Once you have arrived in Nassau, Southern Air Charters and Bahamas Air offer scheduled flights from Nassau (NAS) to Long Island.
How much is a ferry from Nassau to Harbour Island?
Bahamas Ferries, high-speed catamarans, connect Nassau to Harbour Island, Governor’s Harbour, and Spanish Wells. The trip takes three hours and costs $155 round-trip.
How do I get from Nassau to Harbor Island?
The Bahamas Ferries | 242-323-2166 A ferry leaves Nassau daily for Harbour Island at 8:00 am and arrives at 10:30 am. The same ferry returns to Nassau late in the afternoon. The ferry from Nassau leaves from a port that is a 45-minute taxi ride from the Nassau airport. Click here to learn more.
How long is the boat ride from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau Bahamas?
Connecting the city of Fort Lauderdale in the United States with the town of Freeport on the island of Grand Bahama in the Bahamas, the Fort Lauderdale to Freeport ferry provides up to 5 weekly ferry services, with ferry sailings taking anywhere between 2 and a half hours to 4 and a half hours.
Can you island hop in the Bahamas?
As you ‘d expect in the Bahamas ‘ island – hopping capital, the Abacos have ferries that make scheduled runs between the “mainland” of Great Abaco and all the outer islands across the Sea of Abaco.
What is Exuma island famous for?
The Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park is the first of its kind in the world. Famous for its pristine beauty, outstanding anchorages, and breathtaking marine environment, its transparent turquoise waters feature natural gardens of coral reef teeming with fish and lobster.