- 1 How do I get to Fowl Cay Resort?
- 2 How much does it cost to stay at Fowl Cay?
- 3 How long is the boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
- 4 How do I get from Nassau to Staniel Cay?
- 5 How much does it cost to go from Nassau to Exuma?
- 6 How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
- 7 What is the best Cay in the Bahamas?
- 8 Can you fly to Staniel Cay?
- 9 Where do you fly into for Staniel Cay?
How do I get to Fowl Cay Resort?
- Step 1: Fly to Nassau, Bahamas or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Step 2: Take a short, 40-minute charter from Nassau or 1.5-hour charter from Ft.
- Step 3: The Fowl Cay boat will pick you up at Staniel Cay for the short 7 minutes boat ride back to the island.
How much does it cost to stay at Fowl Cay?
That’s pretty much the mood here on Fowl Cay – help yourself. (depending on season): from USD 8,100 for a one bedroom villa, USD 10,150 for a two bedroom villa per week (plus premium of USD 1,000 to 3,000 in high season).
How long is the boat ride from Nassau to Exuma?
It is one hour from Nassau by powerboat. Other Exuma locations (Staniel Cay / Georgetown) are three hours plus to visit due to the logistics of “island hopping” the Cays.
How do I get from Nassau to Staniel Cay?
How to Get to Staniel Cay? From Florida, the easiest way to get to Staniel Cay is to take Makers Air or Staniel Air flight from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. The cost of a round-trip ticket is around $650. Another option is to fly to Nassau and then from Nassau to Staniel Cay via Flamingo Air or Titan Air.
How much does it cost to go from Nassau to Exuma?
Q: What is the cost of your tickets to Exuma? A: The cost of the round trip travel to George Town, Exuma is $130 per adult and $91 per child (2 – 11 years) roundtrip, and $71 per adult and $48 per child (2 – 11 years) one-way.
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma?
How much is the ferry from Nassau to Exuma? Bahamas Ferries offers round trip $130 per adult and $91 per Child (2-11 years) for the ferry journey between Nassau to Exuma Georgetown.
What is the best Cay in the Bahamas?
7 Best Islands in the Bahamas to Visit That Are Under the Radar
- The Abacos. The Abacos, Bahamas.
- Cat Island. Cat Island, Bahamas.
- Andros. Andros Barrier Reef.
- Eleuthera. Glass window bridge on Eleuthera Island.
- Long Island. Credit: Wikimedia Commons.
- Harbour Island. Credit: Mike’s Birds.
- Crooked Island. Credit: Crooked Island Lodge.
Can you fly to Staniel Cay?
Staniel Cay is accessible by boat, regularly scheduled flights, charter airplanes and private planes. For scheduled flights and charter services, Staniel Cay recommends Makers Air.
Where do you fly into for Staniel Cay?
You can fly from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, Florida, US, in a comfortable GRAND Caravan EX, which can accommodate groups of up to 9. Staniel Cay is only a 90 minute, picturesque flight (including a stop for customs clearance) from Florida.