- 1 How do I log into MyNCC?
- 2 How do I get my transcripts from Nassau Community College?
- 3 Is Nassau Community College Online?
- 4 How do I apply to Nassau Community College?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
- 6 How do I withdraw from Nassau Community College?
- 7 How do I register for classes at Nassau Community College?
- 8 Where do I send my transcripts to Nassau Community College?
- 9 Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
- 10 How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
- 11 Is Nassau Community College good?
How do I log into MyNCC?
Open your web browser and type in the URL: https:// myncc.ncc.edu. Press Enter. Logging Into the MyNCC Portal
- You will see the MyNCC Portal login screen.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- For faculty and staff, your Password is the same password you use to log onto your office computer, wireless or LionNet.
How do I get my transcripts from Nassau Community College?
If you are having an issue ordering your Transcript please contact our Help Desk at 516.572. 9980.
Is Nassau Community College Online?
Using Blackboard, NCC professors provide you with an excellent educational experience and centralized access to course content and learning activities. Online courses are delivered entirely through the web, and hybrid courses evenly divide face-to-face classroom instruction with the online learning environment.
How do I apply to Nassau Community College?
If you attended any term on or after Spring 2020, you may register for Spring 2021 by logging into your myNCC Portal beginning at 10:00 a.m. on November 16, 2020. See Priority Schedule.
What is the acceptance rate for Nassau Community College?
Nassau is a public college located in Hempstead, New York in the New York City Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 9,486 undergraduate students. The Nassau acceptance rate is 100%.
How do I withdraw from Nassau Community College?
Students are required to log into the portal and request a withdrawal. A grade of W will appear on the student’s transcript. The student’s GPA will not be affected. After the ninth week of classes, the approval is at the discretion of the instructor.
How do I register for classes at Nassau Community College?
All students must submit proof of enrollment at your Home Institution by submitting either NCC’s Visiting Student Home Institution Approval Form signed by your school, or your home school permission form, or enrollment verification by the National Student Clearinghouse.
Where do I send my transcripts to Nassau Community College?
Submit official transcripts from each institution to: Office of Admissions, ([email protected] ncc.edu) Nassau Community College, One Education Dr., Garden City, NY 11530-6793.
Is Nassau Community College a 2 year school?
We are the largest single-campus community college in the state of New York. Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is authorized by the Board of Regents to award two- year associate degrees in arts (AA), science (AS), and applied science (AAS).
How many credits do you need to graduate from Nassau Community College?
How many credits do I need to graduate? While the actual number of credits required for graduation varies slightly from one curriculum to another, most programs at Nassau require approximately 64 credits. For information about the number of credits required in a specific curriculum, speak with an academic advisor.
Is Nassau Community College good?
Nassau is a great place to star and it has a good reputation community college wise.