- 1 Is there a shuttle from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 2 Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
- 3 How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
- 4 How much is a taxi ride from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 5 Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
- 6 Is it safe to take a cab in Nassau?
- 7 Do you tip cab drivers in Bahamas?
- 8 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 9 How long is the taxi ride from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 10 Is there Uber in Bahamas?
- 11 How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
- 12 Are taxis expensive in Bahamas?
- 13 Can I use US dollars in Bahamas?
- 14 Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
- 15 How do you get around Nassau?
Is there a shuttle from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
Transfers and Taxi Transfers to and from the resort are offered on our website when booking your vacation. Taxis are also readily available at Nassau International Airport to transport you to Atlantis.
Does Atlantis have free airport shuttle?
We are conveniently located minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and offer complimentary airport shuttle for all hotel guests. The Atlantis shuttle runs from 4:30 am until 12:15 am. The shuttle departs the airport every 30 minutes, on the quarter hour, and can be found directly outside baggage claim.
How much is taxi from Nassau airport to Paradise Island?
From the Nassau airport taxi rates are approximately $32 to downtown Nassau, $22 to Cable Beach and $38 to Paradise Island—plus the bridge toll. Fares are based on two passengers; there is an additional charge for extra passengers and extra luggage.
How much is a taxi ride from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
All of the taxi fares are in accordance with the ministry of public works and transport. The zone rates from the airport to Paradise Island Atlantis for the conveyance of the first 2 passengers it’s $38 + $2.00 for the bridge toll. Each additional passengers is $4.00 per person.
Has anyone died at Atlantis Bahamas?
The Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis has several pools, water slides and a river ride. In August 2000, a 12-year-old boy died after he was sucked into a drain while snorkeling with his brother in the resort’s lagoon.
Is it safe to take a cab in Nassau?
Whether you need to get to your hotel from the airport or want to explore Nassau, you should always avoid taxis that appear unlicensed. Your best bet: Ask the front door staff at your hotel or resort, or the restaurant or club you’re visiting, to arrange a licensed taxi for you.
Do you tip cab drivers in Bahamas?
In the Bahamas, service staff and hotel workers expect to be tipped. The usual tip for service from a taxi driver or waiter is 15% and $1–$2 a bag for porters. Most travelers leave $1 to $3 per day for their hotel maid, usually every morning since the maid may have a day off.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
How long is the taxi ride from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
The best way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island without a car is to taxi which takes 15 min and costs $60 – $75.
Is there Uber in Bahamas?
(Rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft are not available in the Bahamas.) On the flipside, if you are looking to do a lot of sightseeing beyond your accommodations, renting a car will be more convenient and budget friendly.
How do you get from Nassau to Paradise Island?
Keep in mind that the area just over the bridge is a good 1/2 hour walk from downtown Nassau.
- Ferry Boat – Water Ferries run from Paradise Island to Nassau daily from 9am – 6pm.
- Taxi cab- Cabs are readily available throughout the downtown area, wharf, cruise port and hotel entrances.
Are taxis expensive in Bahamas?
Taxi fares can be very expensive, especially during the high season. Taxis to Paradise Island will take you across the bridge from Nassau. They shouldn’t cost more than $5 per person. Rides are about 5 to10 minutes depending on Bay Street traffic.
Can I use US dollars in Bahamas?
US dollars are used as readily as Bahamian Dollars in the bahamas and are equal in value. If you are coming from another country, it’s wise to change your money before you get to the bahamas.
Is water in Nassau safe to drink?
Drinking water is generally of good quality Drinking tap water in the Bahamas is generally of good quality and safety is considered to be well regulated.
How do you get around Nassau?
Your best bet is to stick with taxis, jitneys (local medium sized buses) and the ferry boats.
- Public Jitney. There are many jitney buses traveling around Nassau and into the suburban areas of Nassau.
- Paradise Island to Nassau and Back.
- Atlantis Casino Shuttles.
- Scooter Rentals.
- Horse Drawn Surrey.