- 1 What US cities have direct flights to Nassau?
- 2 What airlines fly direct to the Bahamas?
- 3 Are there any direct flights to Nassau Bahamas?
- 4 Can you fly direct to the Bahamas from UK?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Nassau Bahamas?
- 6 Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 7 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
- 8 What airport do you fly into to go to the Bahamas?
- 9 Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
- 10 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 11 Does Frontier fly to Nassau Bahamas?
- 12 Does JetBlue fly to Nassau Bahamas?
- 13 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 14 What is the best time of year to go to the Bahamas?
- 15 Are there sharks in Bahamas?
What US cities have direct flights to Nassau?
See how easy it is to get here.
- American Airlines. Nonstops from Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, LaGuardia, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.
- Bahamasair. Nonstops from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando.
- Delta Air Lines.
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Silver Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
What airlines fly direct to the Bahamas?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||jetBlue flights||Silver Airways flights|
|American Airlines flights||Southwest Airlines flights||Aztec Airways flights|
|United flights||Bahamasair flights|
Are there any direct flights to Nassau Bahamas?
From Bimini, you can fly non-stop to Nassau with Western Air. From Colonel Hill, Crooked Island, the only airline with direct flights is Bahamasair. From Deadman’s Cay, Long Island, you can fly non-stop with Bahamasair or Southern Air Charter. From Freeport, you can fly non-stop with Bahamasair or Western Air.
Can you fly direct to the Bahamas from UK?
British Airways offers direct Bahamas flights from London -Heathrow (LHR) to Nassau four times per week. With a nine-hour flight time and a five-hour time difference between the Bahamas and the UK, it’s often possible to leave in the morning and be on the beach by the afternoon.
Does Southwest fly to Nassau Bahamas?
It’s time to explore Nassau with Southwest ®. Southwest Airlines ® flies to Lynden Pindling International Airport, making your adventure even easier to begin. Learn more about the Southwest ® Experience and book your next flight to Lynden Pindling International Airport.
Does Southwest fly to Atlantis Bahamas?
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines ® to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). Hotel accommodations (including taxes). Even golf bags fly free.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to The Bahamas. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
What airport do you fly into to go to the Bahamas?
Although the island chain has 24 international airports, the most frequent international flights land on the larger islands, at Nassau International Airport and Grand Bahama Airport.
Do you need a passport to go to the Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. Those traveling to The Bahamas on a cruise may use another Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant document.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Does Frontier fly to Nassau Bahamas?
Nassau. Fast-expanding low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines is adding another new destination in the Caribbean, Caribbean Journal has learned. The carrier will begin operating nonstop flights from Miami to Nassau, The Bahamas starting this summer.
Does JetBlue fly to Nassau Bahamas?
Flights to Nassau, Bahamas, Vacation Packages & Deals | JetBlue.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is the best time of year to go to the Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season. Though temperatures here are great year -round (they rarely dip below 60 degrees), the islands fall within the hurricane belt, so hurricanes may be a factor between June 1 and Nov. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season ).
Are there sharks in Bahamas?
Sharks in The Bahamas are well protected. It’s the only country in the world to declare the entire marine habitat a shark sanctuary. There are 40 species of sharks within the 243,000 square miles of the country’s territorial waters.