- 1 Can you bring food into Nassau Coliseum?
- 2 What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
- 3 Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
- 4 How much is parking at Nassau Coliseum?
- 5 Are the Islanders moving back to Nassau Coliseum?
- 6 Why did the Islanders leave Nassau Coliseum?
- 7 Who bought Nassau Coliseum?
- 8 Where did the Islanders play before Barclays?
- 9 Do you have to pay for parking at Nassau Coliseum?
- 10 How much is beer at Nassau Coliseum?
- 11 How do I get to Nassau Coliseum?
Can you bring food into Nassau Coliseum?
No outside food or beverages will be allowed. Please see Long Island Taste for some of our offerings. NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via email, contact [email protected]
What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Tickets
- Aug 27. Fri • 8:00pm. An Evening with Michael Buble in Concert. Pop. Rescheduled Date. Add-Ons Available.
- Mar 5, 2022. Sat • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
- Mar 6, 2022. Sun • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
In June 2020, Nassau Coliseum was closed indefinitely as its owners sought new investors, putting the Islanders’ plans to return to the arena full-time for the 2020–21 season in doubt. Nassau Coliseum.
|Opened||February 11, 1972|
|Expanded||1976, 1983, 2017|
|Reopened||March 31, 2017 (renovations)|
How much is parking at Nassau Coliseum?
PARKING: $15!! Beer: $9.25 per can of Magic Hat #9 & LandShark Water: $5.25 per bottle!
Are the Islanders moving back to Nassau Coliseum?
New York Islanders fans got some good news, their team will be able to play at the Nassau Coliseum for their final season before heading to UBS Arena.
Why did the Islanders leave Nassau Coliseum?
The team had called Nassau Coliseum home from 1972 to 2015, but were forced to move when efforts to redevelop the arena collapsed. The Islanders have been splitting time between the Barclays Center in Brooklyn – primarily the home of Nets – and the Nassau Coliseum for the past two seasons.
Who bought Nassau Coliseum?
Nassau Live Center, LLC, an affiliate of the Uniondale arena’s lander, US Immigration Fund, run by Florida-based developer Nick Mastroianni II, is taking the place of Nassau Events Center, LLC, a subsidiary of Onexim Sports & Entertainment, which is owned by Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov.
Where did the Islanders play before Barclays?
The New York Islanders’ bye-bye to Brooklyn may have been a bit premature. The NHL franchise, which has played all or at least half of its home games at Downtown’s Barclays Center since 2015, was expected to move back into its original arena, the renovated Nassau Coliseum, on a full-time basis for the 2020-21 campaign.
Do you have to pay for parking at Nassau Coliseum?
The Coliseum does not charge a flat-fee for parking. Concert-goers can purchase their parking passes when they buy tickets online through Ticketmaster, or by visiting the Coliseum’s parking page. In addition, those who purchase parking in advance will have access to express lanes to enter the parking lot.
How much is beer at Nassau Coliseum?
Beer ranges from $14-$16 depending on whether you want can or draft, domestic or craft.
How do I get to Nassau Coliseum?
NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum is accessible from the Long Island Rail Road and local transportation options. Take the Long Island Rail Road to the Hempstead train station, walk one (1) block to the Hempstead Bus Terminal.