- 1 What time does Nassau Coliseum box office open?
- 2 What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
- 3 How much is parking at Nassau Coliseum?
- 4 Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
- 5 Are the Islanders moving back to Nassau Coliseum?
- 6 Why did the Islanders leave Nassau Coliseum?
- 7 Do you have to pay for parking at Nassau Coliseum?
- 8 Can you bring food into Nassau Coliseum?
- 9 How much is beer at Nassau Coliseum?
- 10 Where did the Islanders play before Barclays?
- 11 Who bought Nassau Coliseum?
- 12 Can you buy tickets at Nassau Coliseum box office?
What time does Nassau Coliseum box office open?
Q: What are the Box Office Hours? A: Nassau Coliseum Box Office is open Monday-Friday; 9:30am – 4:45pm and during events until intermission.
What’s playing at Nassau Coliseum?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Tickets
- Aug 27. Fri • 8:00pm. An Evening with Michael Buble in Concert. Pop. Rescheduled Date. Add-Ons Available.
- Mar 5, 2022. Sat • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
- Mar 6, 2022. Sun • 8:00pm. Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road. Rock. Rescheduled Date.
How much is parking at Nassau Coliseum?
PARKING: $15!! Beer: $9.25 per can of Magic Hat #9 & LandShark Water: $5.25 per bottle!
Is Nassau Coliseum still open?
In June 2020, Nassau Coliseum was closed indefinitely as its owners sought new investors, putting the Islanders’ plans to return to the arena full-time for the 2020–21 season in doubt. Nassau Coliseum.
|Opened||February 11, 1972|
|Expanded||1976, 1983, 2017|
|Reopened||March 31, 2017 (renovations)|
Are the Islanders moving back to Nassau Coliseum?
New York Islanders fans got some good news, their team will be able to play at the Nassau Coliseum for their final season before heading to UBS Arena.
Why did the Islanders leave Nassau Coliseum?
The team had called Nassau Coliseum home from 1972 to 2015, but were forced to move when efforts to redevelop the arena collapsed. The Islanders have been splitting time between the Barclays Center in Brooklyn – primarily the home of Nets – and the Nassau Coliseum for the past two seasons.
Do you have to pay for parking at Nassau Coliseum?
The Coliseum does not charge a flat-fee for parking. Concert-goers can purchase their parking passes when they buy tickets online through Ticketmaster, or by visiting the Coliseum’s parking page. In addition, those who purchase parking in advance will have access to express lanes to enter the parking lot.
Can you bring food into Nassau Coliseum?
No outside food or beverages will be allowed. Please see Long Island Taste for some of our offerings. NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via email, contact [email protected]
How much is beer at Nassau Coliseum?
Beer ranges from $14-$16 depending on whether you want can or draft, domestic or craft.
Where did the Islanders play before Barclays?
The New York Islanders’ bye-bye to Brooklyn may have been a bit premature. The NHL franchise, which has played all or at least half of its home games at Downtown’s Barclays Center since 2015, was expected to move back into its original arena, the renovated Nassau Coliseum, on a full-time basis for the 2020-21 campaign.
Who bought Nassau Coliseum?
Nassau Live Center, LLC, an affiliate of the Uniondale arena’s lander, US Immigration Fund, run by Florida-based developer Nick Mastroianni II, is taking the place of Nassau Events Center, LLC, a subsidiary of Onexim Sports & Entertainment, which is owned by Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov.
Can you buy tickets at Nassau Coliseum box office?
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale Tickets | Buy Tickets Online or Call (800) 515-2171 | Box Office Ticket Sales.