- 1 Is April a good time to go to the Bahamas?
- 2 Is it warm enough to swim in the Bahamas in April?
- 3 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
- 4 When should you not go to the Bahamas?
- 5 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 6 What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
- 7 What is the rainy season in Bahamas?
- 8 Which country has best weather in April?
- 9 What is hurricane season in Bahamas?
- 10 Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
- 11 Do you need passport for Bahamas?
- 12 How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
- 13 Is Nassau dangerous?
- 14 What celebrities have homes in the Bahamas?
- 15 Is Atlantis All Inclusive?
Is April a good time to go to the Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid- April, the country’s peak season. Though temperatures here are great year-round (they rarely dip below 60 degrees), the islands fall within the hurricane belt, so hurricanes may be a factor between June 1 and Nov. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season).
Is it warm enough to swim in the Bahamas in April?
No need to worry about the shock of cold water when you take a swim in the Bahamas. The water temperature year-round falls between 73 and 82 degrees F. During the month of April, expect water temperatures to hover around 75 degrees F. Comfortably swim, snorkel, dive and enjoy all the water sports you can pack in.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
When should you not go to the Bahamas?
Hurricane season, from June 1 until Nov. 30, is a time many travelers avoid the Bahamas. Like in the United States, the months of August, September and October present the highest risk for hurricane activity.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What is the coldest month in the Bahamas?
Here too, from December to March there may be short cool periods, sometimes a bit cold. The temperature dropped to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in January 1977, to 6 °C (43 °F) in January 1981, to 7 °C (44.5 °F) in February 1996, and to 9 °C (48 °F) in January 2010. Nassau.
What is the rainy season in Bahamas?
Best Time to Visit The Bahamas for Good Weather: The climate in The Bahamas is tropical, with a hot and rainy season from May to October and a cooler season from November to April.
Which country has best weather in April?
If you’re tired of the ‘ April showers’, April can be a great month to get away for some early summer sunshine.
- Cancun, Mexico. Average April temperature: 36.7 °C.
- Orlando. Average April temperature: 28.3 °C.
- Cairo, Egypt. Average April temperature: 28.1 °C.
- Marrakech, Morocco.
- Las Vegas.
- Bodrum, Turkey.
- Kos, Greece.
What is hurricane season in Bahamas?
The curse of Bahamian weather, the hurricane season, lasts (officially) from June 1 to November 30.
Is Nassau Bahamas safe?
Country Summary: The vast majority of crime occurs on New Providence ( Nassau ) and Grand Bahama (Freeport) islands. In Nassau, exercise caution in the “Over the Hill” area (south of Shirley Street). Violent crime, such as burglaries, armed robberies, and sexual assault occur, but generally not in tourist areas.
Do you need passport for Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.
How much is a trip to the Bahamas for 2?
Also, the average hotel price in the Bahamas for a couple is BS$171 ($172). So, a trip to the Bahamas for two people for one week costs on average BS$2,232 ($2,248). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
Is Nassau dangerous?
Violent crime is extremely common in Nassau. The country is ridden with violent crime, and armed robberies, kidnappings, and murders are extremely common, usually not affecting tourists though violence towards foreigners has been on an increase during the past couple of years.
What celebrities have homes in the Bahamas?
Celebrities and billionaires
- Nicolas Cage – owns estate residence on Paradise Island and a private island in the Exuma chains.
- Mariah Carey – owns a house on Windermere, a private island connected to Eleuthera, where she married Nick Cannon in 2008.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs.
Is Atlantis All Inclusive?
Is Atlantis an all – inclusive resort? Atlantis is not an all – inclusive Resort; we are a full service Resort. As our guest, you have full access to all Atlantis water park features at no additional cost. Beach towels are provided daily at no charge once within the water park.