- 1 What is included in Atlantis day pass?
- 2 Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
- 3 What is there to do at the cruise port in Nassau Bahamas?
- 4 Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 5 Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
- 6 How much is a day pass at Atlantis Nassau?
- 7 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 8 What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 What can you do in Nassau for free?
- 12 How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
- 15 Is there a free beach in Nassau?
What is included in Atlantis day pass?
The Atlantis Day Pass allows you to enjoy Aquaventure, a one-of-a kind water park with thrill slides, refreshing pools and miles of white sandy beaches.
Is the Atlantis excursion worth it?
My answer is yes! The Atlantis Beach Day and Discover Atlantis excursion is worth the money! It was an amazing and awesome experience is many ways.
What is there to do at the cruise port in Nassau Bahamas?
26 Things to Do in Nassau, Bahamas While On a Cruise
- Explore Downtown. It’s always a good idea to set aside some little time to explore a port of call.
- Walk Queen’s Staircase.
- Tour Fort Fincastle.
- Visit the Historic Parliament Square.
- Pirate of Nassau Museum.
- Swim With Pigs.
- Public Library & Museum.
- Nassau Straw Market.
Can you walk from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
Cruise passengers docking at Nassau can fit a visit to Atlantis into their day’s schedule with no difficulty, as the resort is only 2 miles by road from the cruise port at Prince George Wharf. A bridge connecting Paradise Island to Nassau is open to cars and pedestrians, and water taxis run between the two locales.
Can you go to Atlantis without paying?
True to the marine feel of the hotel, Atlantis Paradise Island ( atlantis.com) is home to not just one water slide, but an entire water park. Access is free for hotel guests, and open to the public for a fee.
How much is a day pass at Atlantis Nassau?
Day Passes are $30pp/ $40 if you need towels.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
What is the best shore excursion in Nassau Bahamas?
Find Things to Do in Nassau on Viator
- Atlantis Resort.
- Blue Lagoon Island Beach.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim.
- Balmoral Island & Sting Ray Experience.
- Ardastra Gardens.
- Glass Bottom Boat.
- Resort Day Pass.
How much does it cost to go to Atlantis for the day?
You can buy a day pass to Atlantis for you and your family at the Atlantis Adventures Tour Center, which is located outside The Coral and overlooking the Atlantis Marina, for $135 per person per day.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
What can you do in Nassau for free?
8 Free (or Cheap) Cruise Shore Excursions in Nassau, Bahamas
- Junkanoo Beach. As one of the few free beaches in Nassau that’s close to the cruise port, Junkanoo Beach can get crowded.
- Nassau Straw Market.
- Spray Fountains Outside Straw Market.
- Queen’s Staircase.
- Fort Fincastle.
- The Pirates of Nassau Museum.
- Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.
How far is the beach from the cruise port in Nassau?
Cable Beach is located on the main-land (Providence Island) roughly six miles west of Nassau Cruise Port. From your terminal (Prince George’s Wharf) you can hop in a taxi and get there in 20 minutes.
How much is a taxi from Nassau cruise port to Atlantis?
If you’re running late, you can always catch a taxi back to the port. It’ll run about $8-$10 for the ride but traffic at rush hour in downtown Nassau can come to a stand-still.
How much is a taxi from Nassau to Atlantis?
The quickest way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is to taxi which costs $60 – $75 and takes 15 min.
Is there a free beach in Nassau?
Cable Beach There’s a reason the resorts are there: Cable Beach is a breathtaking beach paradise and a great place to unwind and relax. Cable Beach is public beach, so you can access its 2.5 miles of white sand wonder free of charge.