- Access Gate
- Business Center
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Car Care Center
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Resident Activities
- After-School Children's Program
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fans
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- W/D Hookup
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Programmable Thermostat
- Tile in Select Areas
- Window Coverings
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Water/Sewer/Trash Included
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- HISTORIC DOWNTOWN FERNANDINA BEACH is an enchanting Victorian seaport village with many options for dining, shopping, and entertainment.
- Amelia Island's most well-known beachfront park, MAIN BEACH PARK offers visitors two sand volleyball courts, a playground, several picnic shelters, restroom facilities, outdoor showers, beach accesses, a multipurpose court, a skate park and a large grassy area perfect for a game of catch or when you need a little break from the sand.
- Enjoy the beach, fishing, and picnics at PETER'S POINT PARK.
- The AMELIA ISLAND MUSEUM OF HISTORY is bursting with fascinating stories that are just waiting to be shared with eager visitors and residents. From the Timucua Native American tribe to Spanish and French explorers, from the lawless spirit of pirates to the dignified air of Victorian-era residents, Amelia Island has been home to diverse cultures that have left an exciting heritage.